technologies & devices
oracle issue, issue, change password
How to change forgot password of Oracle user
We can change forgotten password of any oracle database user by following simple steps:
1. Login windows with administrative account
2. Go to
3. Now click on "Start Database"
4. After started, click "Run Sql Command Line"
5. Now on Sql command line please write following
SQL> connect as sysdba
Note: Please note that system user is created by oracle with password manager at the time of installation
6. Now you can change any database user password using following command
SQL> Alter user
Note: Kindly replace user_name with the user whose password you want to change and change new_password with your new password for that user.
Find Wifi Password Android